If you'd like to check availability or pricing for an item, ask to speak with your local sales representative.
The Rice Lake Summit 3000 Floor Scale is a high-quality economical solution for floor scale applications. The durable low profile design features non-slip diamond treadplating for added safety. This floor scale series also features a top access junction box, four adjustable load cell feet, and a 1/2-20UNF threaded eyebolt hole for transporting the scale. This system consists of the Summit 3000 paired with the 120 series indicator and factory calibrated before shipping. The scale is ready for general use immediately upon delivery. The Summit 3000 is NTEP Class III approved for use in legal for trade applications.
Summit 3000 Floor Scale Features
- Four NTEP Certified alloy steel-shear beam load cells
- Top access junction box
- Rugged diamond safety treadplate steel deck
- Four adjustable rigid polyurethane rubber feet, 3 in (76.2 mm) diameter
- Signal trim summing board housed in ABS enclosure
- Threaded eyebolt hole (1/2–20NF) located in the center of the deck for easy lifting
- 20 ft of EL147 load cell cable with quick disconnect
- Package configured and calibrated for 5,000 divisions
- Factory-calibrated for 5,000 divisions