If you'd like to check availability or pricing for an item, ask to speak with your local sales representative.
The DuBose Packaging model DS 700 battery powered strapping tool is a lightweight but powerful tool designed to apply from 3/8 to 5/8 in polypropylene and polyester strapping in a variety of industrial applications such as warehouse, brick, wood, fiber, and steel industries.
- Max Tension: 720 pound/force (3/8) x 0.020 up to (5/8) x 0.045 PP/PET
- Weight: 9 pounds including the battery
- Automatic, semi-automatic, manual, and soft mode
- Tensioning speed: 30 ft per minute
- Battery: SP3 14.4V - 3.0Ah Sanyo cells
- Brushless motors (Bosch)
- Perfect balance (better than all competitors)
- High impact plastic cover with natural rubber for the handle
- Front and rear strap guides adjustable for 3/8” up to 5/8” strap
- Two batteries and one charger included
The tool can be operated in manual, semi-automatic, automatic mode and soft mode for light duty packages, utilizing one motor for tensioning and sealing. The welding mechanism is driven by a “linear motor”, a simple and efficient method which utilizes less moving parts than comparative competitive tools.
- Easy to operate
- Effective and safe strapping / tension capacity up to 720 pound/force
- Fast operation
- Optimized application control through different modes with “automatic”, “semi-automatic”, “manual”, and “soft”
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with key lock function
- Variable strap sizes (PET/PP) from 3/8” to 5/8”
- Low cost of ownership, repair parts are over 50% less than competitors
- Ergonomic operation (perfectly balanced)