The DuBose Packaging model DS 700 battery powered strapping tool is a lightweight but powerful tool designed to apply from 3/8 to 5/8 in polypropylene and polyester strapping in a variety of industrial applications such as warehouse, brick, wood, fiber, and steel industries.
The tool can be operated in manual, semi-automatic, automatic mode and soft mode for light duty packages, utilizing one motor for tensioning and sealing. The welding mechanism is driven by a “linear motor”, a simple and efficient method which utilizes less moving parts than comparative competitive tools.
- Easy to operate
- Effective and safe strapping / tension capacity up to 720 pound/force
- Fast operation
- Optimized application control through different modes with “automatic”, “semi-automatic”, “manual”, and “soft”
- Flexible and user-friendly interface with key lock function
- Variable strap sizes (PET/PP) from 3/8” to 5/8”
- Low cost of ownership, repair parts are over 50% less than competitors
- Ergonomic operation (perfectly balanced)