If you'd like to check availability or pricing for an item, ask to speak with your local sales representative.
For medium to heavy production use, we recommend our high-speed PC1000 series machine. The PC1000 machine can cycle up to 65 straps per minute. It is available in stainless steel for the meat, fish and poultry industries, and can be ordered with a dual pneumatic top press.
Polychem PC1000 Automatic Arch Strapper Specifications
- Cycle Rate: Up to 65 straps per minute depending on arch and package size
- Package Weight: Up to 100 lbs.
- Strap Tension: Up to 100 lbs.
- Polypropylene Strap: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"; Metric: 5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm
- Electrical Requirements: 110V 60Hz 1 Phase
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
- Optional: Photo-Eye activation
Polychem PC1000 Automatic Arch Strapper Features
- Cycle Speed is up to 65 straps per minute (depending on arch size)
- German DC brushless motor technology (stepper motors)
- No belt, clutches, or pulleys. 30% fewer parts and less maintenance
- Waist-high quick chance coil and strap feed
- Easy access Operating Control Panel
- Front Foot-Bar Pedal plus movable foot switch
- One-piece strap chute
- Sensor controlled heater
- End of coil strap ejector/loop ejector
- Electronic Brake
- Adjustable table height from 32" to 36"
- Lockable Casters
- Choice of arch sizes