If you'd like to check availability or pricing for an item, ask to speak with your local sales representative.
This operatorless automatic arch strapping machine provides reliable, high-speed service for a variety of applications. Designed for most in-line industrial production, including graphic arts, cut-size paper, packaged foods, and carton closure. Super heavy-duty construction enables these to strap light (magazines) to heavy (ceramic tile) loads. The PC2000CX stainless steel, fully automatic strapping machine is for the protein market. The machine is capable of up to 65 straps per minute; production bottlenecks are virtually eliminated with this high rate of throughput.
Polychem PC2000CX Strapper Specifications
- Cycle Rate: Up to 65 straps per minute depending on arch and package size
- Package Weight: Up to 100 lbs.
- Strap Tension: Up to 115 lbs.
- Polypropylene Strap: 5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 3/8, 12mm, 1/2
- Electrical Requirements: 110V 60Hz 1 Phase
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
Polychem PC2000CX Strapper Features
- Robust and Compact Strapping Head
- Standard arch size - 25" W x 19" H
- Free access to Strap Guides (patents registered)
- Electronic Tension Control/Auto Strap Ejector
- Dual Photo Eyes/ Siemens PLC Control
- Hinged Top Plates (7 gauge)/ Splash Guard Over Seal Head
- Dual cylinder pneumatic press for agility and finely tuned package compression
- Pneumatic air gun for easy maintenance cleaning
- Extra-wide HD locking castors to handle quick movements in and out of station
- Fixed strap cutter near strap coil for convenience
- Multiple strap function for single, double, continuous or transit mode
- Belt-driven table with variable conveyor speed between 10 and 60 meters/min
- Up and down stream interlock with complete plug connection
- Easy reversible package flow
- Loop ejector